* Look for part 3 of Learning as I Go tomorrow.
* I miss the time when I posted a blog every day.
* One of my biggest pet peeves as a freelanceer who specializes in writing about health is editors who say they need doctors to write their articles. I don't want a writer operating on my wrist to fix my carpel tunnel syndrome. Sure, the writer will understand how I got it. But even if he's written about the operation, he/she still won't know how to do it. Why do editors think doctors know how to write?
* I know there are some doctors who can write well. I've edited their work. But it's because they are also writers, not because they are doctors.
* So those particular writers, if they're good surgeons too, could operate on my wrist.
* The last few weeks, I've been cleaning up some awful prose messes created by docs.
* Check out Bel's (aka Mommy's Nintendo) blog. She's writing about her spiritual journey.
* All my friends in Blogland: I'm coming back. I'm going to be catching up on your posts. They better be good ;0) (I know they will be).
* I'm out of aquamarine blue. I need a trip to the art supply house tomorrow.
Things I'm surprised I didn't say:
* Tomorrow is the Ohio State Michigan game.
* Fantastic basketball game on tonight between Syracuse and North Carolina. Kind of glad Ohio State lost their game against NC last night or they would be playing Syracuse tonight.
* There must be a poem somewhere in all of this.