© 2008 -- 2011 the Grandpa at The Word Mechanic. All rights reserved.

Friday, November 12, 2010

What I miss

Well, first of all I miss posting on this blog. And I miss surfing all of yours. But it's an early New Year's and now that I'm not overly concerned about my next freelance job, I vow to do better.

But that's not all I miss,

I miss Perkins Cove at Ogonquit (actually just outside Perkins Cove


I miss the yard at the bed and breakfast in Ogonquit.


I miss the view of the sea from the Marginal Way betwen Ogonquit and Wells Beach


And I miss the view of the entrance to Wells Beach as seen from near the end of the Marginal Way



This is the region where The Writer's Wife, the poem a few posts back, took place. It's in Maine, and it's the exact place where the little girl was pulled out to sea. Ogonquit means beautiful place by the sea.

It feels good to be posting again.

3 comments:

  1. And it's good to see a post from you too. A very heart warming post.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're posting.

    And looking forward to your surfing...

    ReplyDelete